NSA Indiana North
[ NSA Indiana North ]
KOKOMO JUNE 26, 2021
Posted by NSA - JK on 6/25/2021, 5:36 pmBoard Administrator
I spoke with the Recreational Director at the Kokomo Park Department at 3:20PM Friday 6/25 concerning the National/Regional scheduled for Saturday 6/26. She was at Northwest Park at the time and she indicated that the outfields were playable; however, the infields were wet and the top was muddy. She advised that with VERY LITTLE over night rain, the ground crew could have the fields playable. I will be called at 6AM (EST) Saturday 6/26 with an updated status report.
The forecast for Saturday is for no rain until 3-4 PM. As soon as I receive that call, I will report the status of the tournament on this message board. Thank you for your understanding and letís hope and pray Mother Nature will cooperate. I also understand that some teams may already be on the road at 6AM (as will I) so all I can ask is that you check the message board by 6:15AM.