• NSA has events throughout the State and this is done to assist teams with travel. We will be playing at these Indiana locations in 2019 – Columbus, Bloomington, Muncie, Winchester, Kokomo, Warsaw, La Porte, Portland, and Westville.
• At EVERY event, the NSA Rule Book will govern play. Rules are rules and they will not change. Teams can rest assured that we will not change rules each weekend or announce what rules will be used days prior to an event.
• Awards are very simple and will be the same every weekend. The winner of the event will receive $50.00 CA$H for every team in their class with the runner-up receiving $25.00 CA$H per team in their class. This payout is in place for qualifiers, NITs, State, Regional, and World. We will give away some product, but that will be a result of a drawing and will NOT be a part of an award package.
• The OUTLAW program will be introduced at the CCAC in Warsaw on May 11th and at the Winchester Labor Day Marathon. Details of the Outlaw program can be viewed at www.playoutlawsoftball.com
• In 2019 we will offer a Central State (Kokomo), a Northern State (Warsaw), and will bring back the Super State (Muncie). The winning team at the Central and North State will receive custom made full sublimation shirts and the winner of the Super State will receive RINGS.
• We offer an “Early Buy-in Package”. Teams may prepay for four (4) events and receive FREE entry to the 2019 SUPER STATE.
NSA takes pride in being consistent from one weekend to the next and believes communication is a key to providing a transparent program. We can be reached via phone, text, or email.
Jim Kimmel Mike Hagy
« Back to index