NSA Indiana North
[ Post a Response | NSA Indiana North ]
Posted by NSA - JK
on October 12, 2017, 11:15 am, in reply to "Re: opportunity
Very good question.
If a bat is sent in for checking there is any question about the compression, the bat is forwarded for independent testing. If it fails at point, then the bat may be cut to determine if it has been shaved.
The bat companies are required to build a bat that will pass the compression test right out if the wrapper or after hundreds of hits.
Hopes this answers your question
- opportunity - Coach September 25, 2017, 3:25 pm
- Re: opportunity - NSA - JK October 11, 2017, 8:04 pm
- Re: opportunity - Question October 12, 2017, 8:10 am
- Re: opportunity - NSA - JK October 12, 2017, 11:15 am
- Thank You - NSA - JK September 26, 2017, 7:32 pm
- Re: opportunity - player September 25, 2017, 10:35 pm
- Re: opportunity - Hagy September 25, 2017, 5:22 pm
« Back to index