1. imagine thousands of fat kids able to go into a high class candy store and get free candy. take a few to digest, no pun intended....
2. The candy store owners warn that the store is in trouble because there is no money to keep the store solvent. The fat kids have a meeting to demand the gub a mint keep the candy coming.
3. The average kid who dont have a key to the candy store is not demanding the store cut off the candy supply or at least cut back a little. As, a result the candy store stays open, the lean kids keep paying.
4. In my old neighborhood, the lean kids who dont have access to the free candy would go burn down the candy store. The kids today dont have time to even go vote, much less get rowdy.
5. The solution? there are two ways, fix it or go broke and the fallout would be devestation.
As a small buisnessman, i respect everyones veiws politically but i have a way to repair this oncoming trajedy. Folks, as we see in the movie Titanic last night, the watchmen clearly say the massive iceberg looming ahead and reacted somewhat, but it was too late.
My solution is as follows. Any new hire will not recieve a tax payer pension, period. Set up a 401 K like the rest of us.
Anyone who is retired should recieve what is due them and what has been promised, except the rediculous 350 K pensions.
But, remember the fat kids who have free access to the store, are the ones who make the rules..The lean kids are supposed to be complacient as usual... Happy Memorial day to all, im wore out and require a nap..