Essential activities are activities or tasks essential to an individual’s health or safety or the health and safety of their family or household members. These activities include:
• Obtaining medicine or seeing a doctor or other health care provider
• Getting necessary services or supplies for themselves or their family or household members, such as
food, pet food, and supplies necessary for staying at home (Sorry Palin)
• Obtaining supplies necessary for maintaining a household
• Obtaining supplies necessary for working from home
• Engaging in outdoor activity, such as walking, hiking, or running
• Performing work providing essential services at an Essential Business
• Caring for a family member in another household
• Caring for the elderly, minors, dependents, persons with disabilities, or other vulnerable persons
• are organizations that provide the goods or services needed for an essential activity.
Restaurants for consumption off-premises
Food, beverage (to go, carry out or curbside), liquor stores and cannabis production and agriculture
Lawn care companies
Pharmacies, health care supply stores, and health care facilities
Gas stations and auto repair facilities
Hardware stores, plumbers, electricians, exterminators, and other service providers necessary to maintain the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences and other essential businesses.
Educational institutions, for the purposes of facilitating distance learning;
Organizations that provide charitable and social services
Laundromats, dry cleaners, and laundry service providers.
Hotels and motels, to the extent used for lodging and delivery or carry out
Transportation, for purpose of essential travel.
Businesses that ship or deliver groceries, food, and goods directly to residences;
Residents who believe they may have COVID-19 should call their primary healthcare provider.