[ Post a Response | GraniteCityGossip ]
Re: Playing Politics in Emergency Situations
Picard, i think Opie is a conservative on the national scene most of the time, but he isnt as dug in as some, including myself. He does feel the need to trash Trump from time to time and i cant help but to think some of it is to amuse the lefties on this site, but maybe not. Like evry conservative on here he has been branded a racist in the past by pink skinned liberals yet has somehow been able to get past that. Once that line was crossed with me, i lost what little effort i was willing to exert to get along with any of them. Opie is more forgiving i guess, and perhaps that is best. To be fair Opie is quite a bit more conservative than the Fake Indian so on a 1 to 10 scale with a 10 being very conservative i have to give Opie an 8, which is what a B+? He also at times will get his point across with humor which is always welcomed.
On the local scene, i think you may be on to something Picard, as sometimes i think Opie has an Opie double who is all over the place concerning local politics. Opie says he has got after Dunstan and maybe he has, just i have never seen it, but to be fair he hasnt really crucified Prenzler as much as he has never said anything good about him that i can recall. He seldom misses a chance to go after Mr. Adler and he wasnt always Helens biggest fan, although like all of us he was sad to see her pass on. His arguments with Chris must have been pretty tame, but Chris is pretty laid back on this forum so maybe it just seemed like an argument.
To summarize, no Opie does not make Blu and i look like Warren and Pelosi, but i think he was just talking trash on that and it was just a line to get his point across. 20% of the time he does annoy the hell out of me, but the other 80% i enjoy him being on this site.
Picard, dont be a stranger
In the UK,, Boris Johnson WINS, Radical Socialists and Jew haters LOSE.