Posted by Palin 2020 on November 4, 2019, 8:21 pm, in reply to "13% of Granite CUSD 9 students meet state math standards"
13% of Granite Citians have at least a bachelors degree. Whatís stopping the other 87%? https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/granitecitycityillinois
Iím neither an educator nor a member of the schoolboard. I am also not an appointed or elected local official.
There are no responses to this message.
« Back to index | View thread »
Post a Response
Please Log in or Register.
Optional Image URL:
Optional Link Title:Optional Link URL:
By posting, you confirm that you have read and agree to the board's usage terms.