[ Post a Response | GraniteCityGossip ]
City Cars and Employees Usage
Posted by Cares About Home
on October 8, 2019, 10:26 pm
I was at Quiktrip (Nameoki and Madison) this evening, and I looked across the lot and saw a city car - a little silver car with municipal plates - in a space. Out walks Craig Knight in street clothes. All due respect to Mr. Knight and his service to our city, but why would he be driving a city vehicle when not on duty? That doesn't seem like an efficient usage of taxpayer funds/property.
Can anyone please help me understand why this occurred and if I am off base with my question?
- Re: City Cars and Employees Usage - opinionated October 8, 2019, 10:29 pm
- How about when the MCT truck was spotted in Branson and disclosed on this forum - Riverbender October 8, 2019, 11:38 pm
- Re: City Cars and Employees Usage - roadwaydriver59 October 9, 2019, 2:47 pm
- Re: City Cars and Employees Usage - Wally Bunker October 9, 2019, 7:08 pm
- Re: City Cars and Employees Usage - elcooksta October 11, 2019, 7:21 am