Posted by Wally Bunker
on October 8, 2019, 12:05 am
It looks like every playoff team has had a few problems except the Yankees. I know the Cardinals and Braves would rather play Washington than the Dodgers, but the Nationals do have very good starting pitching. My best guess is that the Dodgers will play and take the Braves in 6 games to advance to the World Series. I wouldnt be willing to bet more than a few dollars on that though. I still see Houston beating the Rays and the Yankees, but if the Yankees win i also wouldnt be surprised. No team today hits like the Yankees. In the end Houston takes down the Dodgers again.
Could the Cardinals play and beat Tampa Bay in the World Series?? Absolutely, its not likely but it could happen.
Astros World Champions, Carlos Correa, MVP of series.
The tide is weeks away from turning and the lefties arent going to like it much. The lets focus on local issues cry will resurface again soon. Tis the most wonderful time of the year.
- Re: MLB Playoffs. - Wally Bunker October 9, 2019, 12:15 pm
- Re: MLB Playoffs. - Palin 2020 October 9, 2019, 11:27 pm
- Re: MLB Playoffs. - Wally Bunker October 12, 2019, 6:13 pm
- Re: MLB Playoffs. - Just Mike October 13, 2019, 7:52 am
- Re: MLB Playoffs. - Wally Bunker October 14, 2019, 8:41 pm
- Re: MLB Playoffs. - Wally Bunker October 14, 2019, 11:19 pm