RICKA Flatwater, BVPC and Wilderness Postings
[ Post a Response | RICKA Flatwater, BVPC and Wilderness Postings ]
Tuesday paddle - West River, Uxbridge
Posted by Frank on 3/14/2022, 8:14 am
The weather looks great for a mid-March paddle with temps reaching a high in the mid 50s by noonish. Hope many of you can join us. Please RSVP here so we know you are coming. The water is still very cold so wetsuit/drysuit requirements are still in effect.
With some participants needing to be off the water at noon, let's LAUNCH at 9 AM, paddle upstream as far as we can to allow a return for noon. If we've not reached the dam, we may split the group with some returning and some continuing.
For those of you unfamiliar with the put-in, it is on West River Rd just north of Mendon St (Rt 16) in Uxbridge about 1.2 miles west of the intersection of Rts 16 and 122. #34 West River Rd is across the street for map aps.
Hope to see you there!
Tuesday paddle - West River, Uxbridge - Frank 3/14/2022, 8:14 am
« Back to index | View thread »
- Re: Tuesday paddle - West River, Uxbridge - Zorro 3/14/2022, 8:32 am
- Re: Tuesday paddle - West River, Uxbridge - Skye 3/14/2022, 8:36 am
- Re: Tuesday paddle - West River, Uxbridge - Jim C. 3/14/2022, 12:17 pm
- Re: Tuesday paddle - West River, Uxbridge - Steve Norris 3/14/2022, 2:31 pm
- Re: Tuesday paddle - West River, Uxbridge - Josť 3/15/2022, 8:13 am
- West River photos - Skye 3/15/2022, 1:13 pm