RICKA Flatwater and BVPC
[ Post a Response | RICKA Flatwater and BVPC ]
5/28 BVPC Paddle - Watch the forecast,check the message board and we may shift to Wed 5/29..
Posted by Frank on 5/27/2019, 11:30 am
Just a heads-up message - If the dismal forecast for Tuesday does not improve, we'll shift the West River trip to Wednesday. As we New Englanders know, today's forecast does not necessarily match tomorrow's weather so check the message board tomorrow afternoon, I'll post about 1:00 with the decision.