RICKA Flatwater and BVPC
[ Post a Response | RICKA Flatwater and BVPC ]
Upper Pawtuxet Trip, July 29
Posted by Chuck H on 7/27/2017, 8:02 pm
As of now, the Flatwater Trip that I am leading, scheduled for July 29th, is still on, BUT the weather is starting to look iffy. Please check here on this message board...if the weather looks like it is going to make the paddle a miserable exercise in endurance (rain and 20 mph winds, or any forecast for thunder storms) I will put a cancellation message here on the board by 11:00 that morning.
ALSO NOTE: The meeting time has been revised from what was advertised in The Paddler: We are meeting at the put-in at Hope Dam at 12:30 pm for a planned 12:45 launch. There is no shuttle.
Hoping for good weather, and hoping to see you there!