Nevertheless, I will monitor the forecast and, in the event the forecast changes and I have to cancel, I will post a message tomorrow morning between 8:30 and 9:00 am.
This is a flatwater trip, but if you have not done this stretch before (Lower Shannock to Richmond Landing/Jay Cronin access) be advised that there is a short stretch of Class I rapids below Rte 112 that cannot be portaged. I expect the water to be high, so it should be straightforward, but there may be some big waves.
E-mail me if you have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
« Back to index | View thread »