|Gwenevere, valmaxi,and Dawn warmly welcome you to Doll Divas|
|[ Post a response | Doll Divas ]|
Easter Peeps, no thanks, yummy or ehhhh?
Too much sugar for me.
LOVE them! Alone, in cocoa, whatever. My sister and I are big Peeps fans!
No way, no how!!!
I'd rather have a plain marshmallow.
Only a couple. Too sweet.
Yummy...great dipped in melted chocolate!
Have not eaten them, so can't really judge. Instincts say maybe.
No. Too sugary and too cute to be eaten! lol!
Normally no, but found a recipe for microwaved s'mores using Peeps and..
Yummy, if fresh. You can also put on paper plate and microwave briefly.