WINNER of the CHRISTMAS MOVIE TRIVIA Contest: NILSA!
Posted by SANTA'S LITTLE HELPER on December 20, 2019, 1:04 pm
1. How many ghosts show up in A Christmas Carol?
2. The movie Miracle on 34th Street is based on a real-life department store. What is it?
3. In the classic, How The Grinch Stole Christmas, the Grinch was described with three words. What are they?
4. Which Hollywood actor played six different roles in The Polar Express?
5. In the movie A Christmas Story, what was the name of the neighbors whose dog ate the Christmas turkey?
6. In the movie Elf, what was the first rule of The Code of Elves?
7. What’s the name of the main villain in The Nightmare Before Christmas?
8. What was the real name of the character Tim Allen plays in The Santa Clause?
9. What is the name of George Bailey’s guardian angel in It’s A Wonderful Life?
10. In Home Alone, where are the McCallisters going on vacation when they leave Kevin behind?
11. In the 1964 movie Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, what was the name of Rudolph’s elf friend?
12. What is Ralphie’s little brother’s name in the movie A Christmas Story?
1. Four (trick question! Scrooge’s business partner Jacob Marley was the first)
3. Stink, stank,stunk
4. Tom Hanks (lead boy, his father, the train conductor, the hobo on the train, Scrooge and finally Santa Claus)
5. The Bumpuses
6. Treat every day like Christmas
7. Oogie Boogie
8. Scott Calvin
9. Clarence Odbody