The Tiffany Taylor doll I received on my 8th birthday from my father Archived Message
Posted by Kim in IL on January 22, 2022, 6:08 pm, in reply to "Muffy Rioberts. I thought she was so perfect that I kept her that way, so I was delighted to get..."
She is still my absolute favorite out of all of my dolls.
- What doll gave you exceptionally great joy when you got it? - Doll Divas Inquiry January 22, 2022, 12:55 pm
- Make Me Blush Natalia! She's wearing the "My husband just died...msg - Jen H January 23, 2022, 11:07 am
- My Jazz Baby---I've named Colette/Callie...her and the accessories were just beautiful! - Sandi M in Chicagoland January 23, 2022, 10:14 am
- Gene Pierrette. Had wanted her for years and finally acquired her :) - Gwenevere January 22, 2022, 7:09 pm
- Bob Mackie Empress Bride - Chris in Mississauga January 22, 2022, 6:07 pm
- Nichelle; Model of the Moment Barbie. Took me years to find her at an affordable price. SO worth it! - MsPBody January 22, 2022, 5:32 pm
- Muffy Rioberts. I thought she was so perfect that I kept her that way, so I was delighted to get... - Kathy M. in CO January 22, 2022, 3:58 pm
- My Jeni! The postman knew she was coming and I was in tears as he handed the box over and >> - Steph in ma January 22, 2022, 3:43 pm
- A few from 1995 - my 1st yr collecting. Peppermint Princess, Irish DOTW, Holiday >> - Bridget January 22, 2022, 2:57 pm
- This one by Park that I think resembles my Mom somewhat. - Judie in Montreal January 22, 2022, 1:02 pm