I already tried it, & it straightened it out pretty well Archived Message
Posted by Marna on September 13, 2019, 4:38 pm, in reply to "Hi, it usually needs to be done in short period of time--I flip them and do them twice on each side,"
I'm not going to use the other side, so I don't care how it looks so much.
- Question about foamcore for diorama makers - Marna September 12, 2019, 12:58 am
- if you have a scrap of foam core, why not try the different suggestions, >>> - patricia b September 12, 2019, 12:45 pm
- Good idea - Marna September 12, 2019, 12:46 pm
- Secret to warpage on foam core---is you have to do the same thing on both sides. Sometimes a spray, - Sandi M in Chicagoland September 12, 2019, 9:29 am
- You can buy a special glue for foamcore board. I find glue sticks work too...> - Saucy Suwi September 12, 2019, 8:39 am
- I found anything wet will warp form core. - maywong September 12, 2019, 7:11 am
- i've used lots of foam core over the years, Marna, & found if you >>> - patricia b September 12, 2019, 4:30 am