The buttons were printed? Wow. Not even the glued on silver dots?
It seems like they are making most of the playline clothes out of this thin slightly stretchy nylon?/polyester? fabric onto which they print textures and colors. I think there is going to be a new generation of collectors who never played with fashion dolls wearing clothes with real details and interesting fabrics as children.
- FAF Presents: Fashion Fever Barbie & Friends, 2004 (part 2) - Jeanne & Judie March 24, 2023, 3:42 pm
- Love these outfits! - Saucy Suwi March 25, 2023, 7:13 am
- I remember gauchos! It is hard to compare these fashions to what we get today from Mattel - Kim in IL March 24, 2023, 11:07 pm
- I only remember the first one, & I love seeing her unboxed, or un-tubed. Rare for these dolls. - gwendollin March 24, 2023, 7:24 pm
- I like that purple outfit.) - maywong March 24, 2023, 5:28 pm
- I have all of these! So great to see them again & complete, now I'll remember what pieces exactly> - Bridget March 24, 2023, 4:34 pm
« Back to index | View thread »