QAL leafs and flowers quite a bit later than poison hemlock.
Young QAL roots are quite tasty, but they get woody pretty fast.
If the root doesn't have that distinctive carrot aroma, leave it alone!
Have you ever used the seeds for seasoning? They're supposed to be pretty decent.
The leaves are also loaded with potassium (the bitter flavor)
*THUMP* --the sound of me hopping off my soapbox
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Theme... on the prowl >> - Bridget March 21, 2023, 6:54 pm
- So cute! Nice outfit. Is she Hawaii dotw? - Angela March 22, 2023, 4:02 pm
- What kind of foliage are the first two shots? - Paul in Warrensburg March 22, 2023, 1:55 pm
- Cute photos! She is so lovely. - Danalynne March 22, 2023, 12:48 pm
- Love your photos! - Saucy Suwi March 22, 2023, 10:37 am
- Cute kitty. - maywong March 22, 2023, 8:05 am
- Of course the cat is in the tree! Love them. - Kathy M. in CO March 22, 2023, 6:37 am
- fun photos !!! - Laura in CA March 22, 2023, 2:45 am
- What a cool take on the theme! - Kim in IL March 22, 2023, 1:19 am
- She does look like she's on the prowl, great photos! - Queli March 21, 2023, 8:06 pm
« Back to index | View thread »