NT: Wednesday is Washday?
Posted by Sandi M in Chicagoland on January 25, 2023, 1:15 pm
Thrifted Goodie Batch now much nicer CLEAN!
I use oxi-clean and soak in color batches and similar fabrics in hot or warm water--almost everything turns out great---wary on flocked materials though. Clothes are rolled in thick towels flat, then hung up .
- NT: Wednesday is Washday? - Sandi M in Chicagoland January 25, 2023, 1:15 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- I'm about to do this with a bunch of vintage stuff but I worry about the colours running! - Saucy Suwi January 26, 2023, 8:22 am
- Some dolls are going to be getting some nice clothes. - maywong January 26, 2023, 8:11 am
- Cute tiny laundry! Some of the clothes pins are bigger than the items they are holding up :o) >>> - Donna L January 25, 2023, 8:39 pm
- Aww, the mini washing looks too cute :-) - Queli January 25, 2023, 4:23 pm
- Sure, remind me, I got a load to fold. - Paul in Warrensburg January 25, 2023, 1:29 pm
- Yeppers! - Sandi M in Chicagoland January 26, 2023, 9:41 am