Last time I went to Harrods I brought Oragel for Amy's toothache!..>>
Yes, they really do sell everything. We stopped for a chat with Mohamed Al-Fayed when waiting for the gel.
Another time I was in the baby dept buying a baby vest for Amy (before I collected her) and I bumped into (literally) Michael Cain the actor.
I guess my biggest purchase there was a bed,dressing table and a chest of drawers ....sounds posh but I worked for House of Fraser when Harrods was part of the group and I got a 1/3 discount.
They also have an amazing food hall. Oh, and back before the law changed you could buy exotic animals in the pet dept. I remember seeing a Lion cub once.
- Eugenia is spending the day in the iconic Harrods London for a full on Christmas shopping spree >>> - parryphrase December 4, 2022, 7:46 pm
- Gorgeous - Shane in MA December 5, 2022, 1:36 pm
- Shoes! - maywong December 5, 2022, 7:27 am
- Last time I went to Harrods I brought Oragel for Amy's toothache!..>> - Saucy Suwi December 5, 2022, 5:37 am
- Hermes scarf, Chanel shoes and a Bottega Veneta handbag - Kim in IL December 5, 2022, 12:30 am
- Some boots! - Merce December 4, 2022, 9:53 pm
- Burberry handbag with a pair of high heels to match it. - lovindollz December 4, 2022, 9:01 pm
- A porcelain tea set - Queli December 4, 2022, 8:40 pm
- I'd love to get loose in Harrods with money being no object!! :-) (msg) - Johanna in MD December 4, 2022, 8:30 pm
- A life size statue of a hairless cat made of pure gold ;-) - Karon in VA December 4, 2022, 8:24 pm
« Back to index | View thread »