Thank you, Judie! ...msg
It has been quite a fall so far. My friend Lee has been in the hospital since August 30. Both she and I caught COVID when the hospital moved an elderly man with a bad cough into her room. He was in the room for 2 days before he was tested for COVID. Two days were more than long enough for infecting both of us. Lee is now in Villa Medica Rehabilitation Hospital (on their COVID floor) and I'm stuck at home in isolation.
It makes me so angry that after being super careful for two and half years, we catch COVID in the hospital!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- NT: Autumn weather is for sweaters! - Donna L September 22, 2022, 4:45 pm
- I also love your blue & white. And that cream sweater is beyond beautiful. Amazing. - trish at dollymall September 23, 2022, 4:57 pm
- Beautiful fall scene and love those sweaters! - Judie in Montreal September 23, 2022, 8:29 am
- Thank you, Judie! ...msg - Donna L September 23, 2022, 12:06 pm
- Love both sweaters! Olga has been posting pics of her sweaters! Incredible! - Merce September 23, 2022, 6:23 am
- Great picture! - Saucy Suwi September 23, 2022, 5:09 am
- Great job on the sweater! Sweet pic! - Kim in IL September 22, 2022, 9:39 pm
- Beautiful photo! - lovindollz September 22, 2022, 7:45 pm
- Great sweaters! - maywong September 22, 2022, 7:22 pm
- Be sweater, and sweet pic. - Carine September 22, 2022, 6:03 pm
- Re: NT: Autumn weather is for sweaters! - Queli September 22, 2022, 5:23 pm
« Back to index | View thread »