Actually got a page written yesterday.
...Main character woke up, excited about the upcoming week, but didn't want to
take advantage of her boss's generosity in shift flexibility. Her landlord's cousin
offered to take her in to town and Landlord said, 'OK, if you don't want to go shopping...'
They'll all be going shopping. Nothing exciting: groceries, saloon supplies and other
items to help support their 1800s themed week.
- Note to Self (oldies, but I need a reminder) - Paul in Warrensburg September 14, 2022, 10:18 am
- You just now need to write it down. - maywong September 15, 2022, 8:00 am
- Actually got a page written yesterday. - Paul in Warrensburg September 15, 2022, 8:13 am
- Character building is important--since they MOVE the story, or should! - Sandi M in Chicagoland September 14, 2022, 1:46 pm
- OK, so I'm happy for you to not finish the book if we get to see all your characters building their> - Saucy Suwi September 14, 2022, 10:23 am
« Back to index | View thread »