She's just pilferable enough...
...I feel like she should be toward the back --as with other taller props as well.
Often kids grab props as if they're free handouts. I've not lost much that way, but
some. Hmm, maybe two figures doing something odd? As I was packing up Saturday after
the program, I told my assigned assistant that I wish more people would ask about her.
He said he wife asked him, and wondered why she was there. SO, I got to give him
the story. The program's organizer heard it, too and she thought it was an excellent
use of a Barbie to help explain the outdoors.
- Shots from the Weekend, then a really really scary sequence! - Paul in Warrensburg September 13, 2022, 1:27 pm
- OMG, letting the kids out is always an event! - Sandi M in Chicagoland September 14, 2022, 1:28 pm
- Love the yard, would rather NOT meet the snake. - Kathy M. in CO September 14, 2022, 5:31 am
- Beautiful outdoor pictures andgreat back story. - Saucy Suwi September 14, 2022, 4:52 am
- Very Fun, Creative Read! Love all the trees. What a scenic view. - Angela September 13, 2022, 11:51 pm
- You have a lovely yard! Put Redtail out front and maybe someone will ask about her. - Kim in IL September 13, 2022, 10:30 pm
- She's just pilferable enough... - Paul in Warrensburg September 14, 2022, 7:31 am
- Your backyard is your dollsí playground. Really nice outdoorsy scenes. - Carine September 13, 2022, 7:48 pm
« Back to index | View thread »