Yes. It is fun to try "foreign food" in foreign countries.
I am from The Netherlands and we don't have a lot of the "Chinese" dishes US restaurants serve.
It's a shame, I used to have a vegetarian Chinese restaurant in my town that served authentic food, and it was the best. I loved their surprise menu where the cook would just make what he felt like. Dishes with no name.
- What is your favorite food from another country? (as in French, Thai) - Doll Divas Inquiry August 3, 2022, 11:49 am
- Chinese and Italian - Saucy Suwi August 4, 2022, 3:58 am
- Italian, Vietnamese,, Caribbean, Japanese - lovindollz August 3, 2022, 8:20 pm
- Caribbean food. Not just Jamaican though. - Merce August 3, 2022, 6:44 pm
- I love all things Italian and Chinese! Could eat it every day!! - Bridget August 3, 2022, 4:00 pm
- Vietnamese - Gwenevere August 3, 2022, 3:37 pm
- Indian, Thai, would love to find an Etheopian restaurant again. - Angel in FL August 3, 2022, 3:32 pm
- Lately it's been Thai. We have a local place that is truly authentic. - Judie in Montreal August 3, 2022, 2:51 pm
- Isn't the stuff they serve in Chinese and Mexican restaurants in the USA all Americanized?... - Paul in Warrensburg August 3, 2022, 1:36 pm
- Yes. It is fun to try "foreign food" in foreign countries. - Angel in FL August 3, 2022, 2:13 pm
- Japanese - maywong August 3, 2022, 12:32 pm
- Italian - valmaxi August 3, 2022, 11:51 am
« Back to index | View thread »