I put my doll heads in a plastic sandwich bag...
and put it in my water heater. Bring to a boil. That's how I soften my heads for body swaps. If you don't care about the hair, skip bagging the head. The bag is just to keep the hair dry and unaffected by the heat.
- Regarding changing doll bodies--- - Theresa May 24, 2022, 6:29 am
- Burnt hands not a problem --see photos... - Paul in Warrensburg May 25, 2022, 1:38 pm
- I put my doll heads in a plastic sandwich bag... - Paul in Warrensburg May 25, 2022, 9:06 am
- I love putting my dolls in a hot car in summer. I've found it's the most gentle way >> - Bridget May 24, 2022, 2:50 pm
- Hi, I’ve done this many times…….msg - Wayne in Calif May 24, 2022, 1:14 pm
- I use a heating pad to heat heads up for removal - Marna May 24, 2022, 12:41 pm
- No to high heat with hair dryer!! It melts the hair. msg> - Gwenevere May 24, 2022, 12:15 pm
« Back to index | View thread »