Sorry, I don't understand the question. Do you mean the new body?
If so, then no. You just have to make sure the head is soft enough to easily come off the old body. If you're not going to immediately pop it on the new body, you'll have to heat it up again.
- Regarding changing doll bodies--- - Theresa May 24, 2022, 6:29 am
- Burnt hands not a problem --see photos... - Paul in Warrensburg May 25, 2022, 1:38 pm
- I put my doll heads in a plastic sandwich bag... - Paul in Warrensburg May 25, 2022, 9:06 am
- I love putting my dolls in a hot car in summer. I've found it's the most gentle way >> - Bridget May 24, 2022, 2:50 pm
- Hi, I’ve done this many times…….msg - Wayne in Calif May 24, 2022, 1:14 pm
- I use a heating pad to heat heads up for removal - Marna May 24, 2022, 12:41 pm
- No to high heat with hair dryer!! It melts the hair. msg> - Gwenevere May 24, 2022, 12:15 pm
« Back to index | View thread »