Theme, and a redo
Posted by Kathy M. in CO on May 18, 2022, 6:39 am
My mom crocheted me several doll outfits when I was little, and I still have them all, but this dress was a favorite:
It's hard to see but there are silver sparkles in the the thread, and I thought it was oh, so glamorous!
Fast forward way too many years, and I found the pattern that she used, and decided to make one a bit longer for those taller ladies. No sparkles in the thread, but it is still pretty cool.
Kathy M. in CO
- Theme, and a redo - Kathy M. in CO May 18, 2022, 6:39 am
« Back to index | View thread »
- These are both very pretty, and yes that sparkle yarn was cool. I made a shawl for my great grandmot - Sandi M in Chicagoland May 18, 2022, 6:09 pm
- Great job on both dresses. Very special to have. - Angel in FL May 18, 2022, 11:27 am
- Looks like Mom's skill was transferred beautifully to you ;-) - Karon in VA May 18, 2022, 10:55 am
- Both are lovely! - Saucy Suwi May 18, 2022, 9:05 am
- Very pretty. - maywong May 18, 2022, 8:26 am