The Great Reptile Rescue!
Posted by Paul in Warrensburg on May 16, 2022, 2:42 pm
Today was the second day the 'noise' was coming from that joint. I figured it might
be a mouse or rat building a nest. I needed it gone!
I disassembled the downspout and ran a drainsnake down from the top, but hit
a snag. I ran it up from the bottom, but hit a snag, too, then heard
something sliding down. And then I spotted the edge of the shell. I gently
pulled it out. Same turtle that's been hanging around the pool and the garden
between the house and garage.
- The Great Reptile Rescue! - Paul in Warrensburg May 16, 2022, 2:42 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- This is totally amazing story! - Sandi M in Chicagoland May 17, 2022, 9:23 am
- Poor little guy/girl I bet they are much happier now. - Saucy Suwi May 17, 2022, 5:47 am
- Wow, I can't believe he crawled in there poor guy - Marna May 16, 2022, 8:51 pm
- Mr. A to the rescue! You have some interesting wildlife around your place! - Donna L May 16, 2022, 7:45 pm
- He climbed up the water spout? - maywong May 16, 2022, 5:33 pm
- He visited the pool a few days back. This little feller gets around! - Paul in Warrensburg May 16, 2022, 3:45 pm