Green from archives
Posted by Sandi M in Chicagoland on April 24, 2022, 5:31 pm
Two me-made cottons dresses
Ryan's Mom in a new Mattel dress with very old 70's cotton bell bottoms
I included Ella ---cause she is surrounded in green, and it's my favorite pic of her.
Zoe in a green turtle neck, me-made.
Vickie tends to wear a lot of prints with greens, and she's showing off a shop favorite.
Mulan's earrings and necklace are classic green.
Mom--found a green visor to match a vintage striped top.
- Green from archives - Sandi M in Chicagoland April 24, 2022, 5:31 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Love your pic's! - Saucy Suwi April 25, 2022, 3:29 am
- Love your realistic backdrops and your "me-made"! - gwendollin April 24, 2022, 7:52 pm
- Love your sets. - maywong April 24, 2022, 7:27 pm
- Great dolls & dios! - Marna April 24, 2022, 7:09 pm
- Adorable dolls and scene. Luv that watermelon printed dress. - Carine April 24, 2022, 7:00 pm