To be honest, I don't think any of the five (yes just 5) I've had were any good..
I think the worst one I had was when I took a guy I have admired from the 1st time I saw him to a wedding reception. As we were driving there, just having a general discussion, he said "maybe we're just in love with each other" Didn't see him again until years later, tried to reconnect, but timing has never been good. Tried for a final time this past Monday - and the story ends..
- What was your worst date? - Doll Divas Inquiry April 5, 2022, 10:30 am
- To be honest, I don't think any of the five (yes just 5) I've had were any good.. - marla gribler April 6, 2022, 10:55 am
- Best? Worst? Memorable, yes! - Paul in Warrensburg April 6, 2022, 8:48 am
- It is a long story that I'll skip, but it went sideways when trying to get a friend released on bond - Kim in IL April 5, 2022, 6:31 pm
- The first date was always nice, but kiss him and most turn into frogs! - Coco in CA April 5, 2022, 4:37 pm
- Oh dear, so many. Well, one was where the guy turned out to be a creep and wouldn't >> - Steph in ma April 5, 2022, 1:54 pm
- Had to drive my 'first date' guy home-him on the floor puking in the back seat--and I had no license - Sandi M in Chicagoland April 5, 2022, 11:19 am
- Took me to a party, spent the whole evening with his ex, I got a ride home with someone else - valmaxi April 5, 2022, 10:34 am
« Back to index | View thread »