A few from 1995 - my 1st yr collecting. Peppermint Princess, Irish DOTW, Holiday >>
and Pioneer because my mom, dad, and grandparents knew I was collecting and they went out of their way to get me some HTF (at the time Happy Holidays was impossible!)
Then, when my first Silkstone arrived. Lingerie #4, renamed "Priscilla". I felt like a kid again having so much fun redressing. Gone were the days of NRFB or displayed in original clothes. The early Silks encouraged PLAY.
Then when I finally got my "Rosalie", Tarina Tarantino. Found her on clearance at Tuesday Morning and she has been my #1 doll ever since!!
- What doll gave you exceptionally great joy when you got it? - Doll Divas Inquiry January 22, 2022, 12:55 pm
- Make Me Blush Natalia! She's wearing the "My husband just died...msg - Jen H January 23, 2022, 11:07 am
- My Jazz Baby---I've named Colette/Callie...her and the accessories were just beautiful! - Sandi M in Chicagoland January 23, 2022, 10:14 am
- Gene Pierrette. Had wanted her for years and finally acquired her :) - Gwenevere January 22, 2022, 7:09 pm
- Bob Mackie Empress Bride - Chris in Mississauga January 22, 2022, 6:07 pm
- Nichelle; Model of the Moment Barbie. Took me years to find her at an affordable price. SO worth it! - MsPBody January 22, 2022, 5:32 pm
- Muffy Rioberts. I thought she was so perfect that I kept her that way, so I was delighted to get... - Kathy M. in CO January 22, 2022, 3:58 pm
- My Jeni! The postman knew she was coming and I was in tears as he handed the box over and >> - Steph in ma January 22, 2022, 3:43 pm
- A few from 1995 - my 1st yr collecting. Peppermint Princess, Irish DOTW, Holiday >> - Bridget January 22, 2022, 2:57 pm
- This one by Park that I think resembles my Mom somewhat. - Judie in Montreal January 22, 2022, 1:02 pm
« Back to index | View thread »