More like 'disturbed' than caught. It was in an old shed, and it's also an adult.
I used to be much less tolerant of possums. Exposure and experience has taught me they're fairly OK to get along with.
- Radio Rachel and Miss Chief the Imp --Playing Possum - Paul in Warrensburg December 1, 2021, 5:02 pm
- Well, Paul..... you have finally outdone the bug feast with a furry beast! - Karon in VA December 2, 2021, 11:39 am
- I hope the possum went back home. - maywong December 2, 2021, 11:06 am
- Cute looking critter, love your doll chat! - Saucy Suwi December 2, 2021, 4:26 am
- So you caught a possum? In the attic? I hope you reunited it with its mother. - Kim in IL December 2, 2021, 12:58 am
- More like 'disturbed' than caught. It was in an old shed, and it's also an adult. - Paul in Warrensburg December 2, 2021, 7:46 am
- Our possum is big, ugly and almost hairless, of course I haven't seen 'IT' lately. We quit putting o - Sandi M in Chicagoland December 1, 2021, 8:47 pm
- Arenít possum nocturnal? Hope the lil creature is okay. - Carine December 1, 2021, 6:35 pm
- Nice reading and photos. Did you keep the opossum? - Nilsa December 1, 2021, 6:05 pm
« Back to index | View thread »