I'm not good with this sort of thing, Pat, but I'd start with restarting your machine and making >>
sure everything is still plugged in everywhere. It's amazing how stuff can just get knocked askew in a plug. And restarting can help resolve things sometimes. Also, perhaps empty your cache and clear cookies. That's all I can suggest! I'm not familiar with how Safari works, but perhaps someone else on the board will know more. Good luck and don't stress!
- help needed..I can't post pics.. - patricia b October 12, 2021, 12:15 pm
- thanks, everyone..it's annoying, but at least I now know I didn't >> - patricia b October 14, 2021, 2:26 pm
- This happened to me 3 times this week on my iPad I had to use my phone to link to the iPad to upload - Joanne October 12, 2021, 5:23 pm
- Link to an explanation on another board. ( m ) - Kathy M. in CO October 12, 2021, 3:09 pm
- I'm not good with this sort of thing, Pat, but I'd start with restarting your machine and making >> - Steph in ma October 12, 2021, 2:04 pm
« Back to index | View thread »