Theme, the Shoe Shop
Posted by Kathy M. in CO on August 4, 2021, 7:01 am
This is one of the few dios that is always up. Not sure why, except that I can shove a cool accessory into it at any time and it looks right at home.
If the shoe fits!
The harried clerk:
One of my very favorite pairs of shoes is the hand made Matisse red leather ones on the upper shelf. They came with a two matching bags that are also in the shop. The two flower hats on the counter are by Dorothy, if anyone remembers her. Loved her hats. There is also a pair of coolr purple and red platforms by Dan Lee in the box on the floor. At least I always know where to find these! It's great for those that suffer from CRS ( Can't Rmember Sh*t )
Kathy M. in CO
- Theme, the Shoe Shop - Kathy M. in CO August 4, 2021, 7:01 am
« Back to index | View thread »
- What a lovely dio, Kathy! Perfect for displaying your fabulous collection of accessories. LOVE the - Kari August 4, 2021, 9:03 pm
- Beautiful shop and the clerk actually looks serene to me... - Kim in IL August 4, 2021, 7:17 pm
- I love all the details. - maywong August 4, 2021, 3:25 pm
- Love your shop! - Saucy Suwi August 4, 2021, 10:05 am
- Oh, I went to flickr and it was so much fun to blow the photos up and see all the details. Great dio - Sandi M in Chicagoland August 4, 2021, 9:58 am
- ...the Shoe Shop - Paul in Warrensburg August 4, 2021, 7:32 am