Re: I would like to see how they made them.
Step on the felt and trace around your foot. Cut strip of felt about as wide as your foot and a bit longer than your traced line. Glue the strip to the line you traced around your foot. With felt still around your foot, and after the strip dried in place, cut and glue the strip into a shoe-like shape. You might need to hold the felt in place 'til it sets a bit. After the shoe is dry, trim off the excess sole. Of course, these instructions are for the figure to do it. You'll have to adapt it a little if you want to do it for your figure.
- Shoes! Here's an Oldie but a --well, it's an Oldie, anyway. - Paul in Warrensburg August 3, 2021, 7:53 am
- I would like to see how they made them. - maywong August 3, 2021, 12:35 pm
- Re: I would like to see how they made them. - Paul in Warrensburg August 3, 2021, 1:06 pm
- and one more shot - Paul in Warrensburg August 3, 2021, 7:57 am
- Very clever, Paul! - Kari August 3, 2021, 8:18 pm
- Some of the GI's have humongous feet! - Sandi M in Chicagoland August 3, 2021, 1:42 pm
- Maybe not beautiful, but functional and better than bare feet for work! Good job guys! - Donna L August 3, 2021, 12:43 pm
- Improvisation at its best! - Kim in IL August 3, 2021, 11:54 am
- They look like shoes to me! So they work. - Nilsa August 3, 2021, 11:11 am
- They work as shoes, what more does a guy need? - Saucy Suwi August 3, 2021, 8:10 am
« Back to index | View thread »