I've used markers, BUT...
Posted by Paul in Warrensburg on July 26, 2021, 7:23 am, in reply to "Theme: Just a few
Beware! Marker can stain and bleed into plastic. I put Redtail's bagpipes in a separate bag now for storage, as one of the black pipe tips rode against her face and left a "blemish". It DID, however, come out with repeated applications of zit medicine. I even shot a photo sequence of it. I also colored the BMR 1959 black guy's hair with a sharpie. The neon still shows through at times, but it's usually a lighting thing.
Here's shot two of the blemish removal sequence flawed as mdse crossword
- Theme: Just a few - Sandi M in Chicagoland July 25, 2021, 12:20 pm
- NOTE: Hi, I made a post on Monday about the markers! - Sandi M in Chicagoland July 27, 2021, 11:42 am
- I've used markers, BUT... - Paul in Warrensburg July 26, 2021, 7:23 am
- You can use Sharpie pens on doll hair! - Saucy Suwi July 26, 2021, 6:48 am
- I always found that the markers rub off on the hair I tried. - maywong July 26, 2021, 3:41 am
- Really?! The 1st one is a marker make-over? .....m.... - Karon in VA July 25, 2021, 3:12 pm
- Great idea with the markers, does it stay or rub off? - Marna July 25, 2021, 1:52 pm
- Very nice :-) - Queli July 25, 2021, 1:07 pm
- Thank you! - Sandi M in Chicagoland July 27, 2021, 11:40 am
« Back to index | View thread »