Theme: Just a few
Posted by Sandi M in Chicagoland on July 25, 2021, 12:20 pm
I really don't have many dolls with colored hair.
I colored a stacey doll with a magenta marker
Colette(Jazz Baby) came with three wigs. I don't even have a photo of her with the blonde wig, she looks too weird with that.
She's most often photo'd au natural, or with this red page boy!
This is a photo in Jacquie's Salon--always wanted to try this on a doll. What do you think?
Vera (right) sports a color streak from a permanent Art Marker.
Jacquie's hair is seriously blonde on one side.
Pinkie, has waved and pink streaks.
I have a few more with streaks but no good photos for them.
- Theme: Just a few - Sandi M in Chicagoland July 25, 2021, 12:20 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- NOTE: Hi, I made a post on Monday about the markers! - Sandi M in Chicagoland July 27, 2021, 11:42 am
- I've used markers, BUT... - Paul in Warrensburg July 26, 2021, 7:23 am
- You can use Sharpie pens on doll hair! - Saucy Suwi July 26, 2021, 6:48 am
- I always found that the markers rub off on the hair I tried. - maywong July 26, 2021, 3:41 am
- Really?! The 1st one is a marker make-over? .....m.... - Karon in VA July 25, 2021, 3:12 pm
- Great idea with the markers, does it stay or rub off? - Marna July 25, 2021, 1:52 pm
- Very nice :-) - Queli July 25, 2021, 1:07 pm
- Thank you! - Sandi M in Chicagoland July 27, 2021, 11:40 am