Oh, I'm so sorry. are Sophie, my, & your parents vacinnated?
Posted by Marna on July 15, 2021, 2:02 pm, in reply to "NDR....>>
Was Clare's daughter vaccinated? Hopefully everyone will test negative. We've only recently started to leave the house & have people come in. And in first world news, my cleaning people are back!!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- NDR....>> - Saucy Suwi July 15, 2021, 6:54 am
- So sad :-( - Queli July 16, 2021, 8:25 am
- How traumatic! I know what you mean about "trying" to get back out there...and then this. Bless you! - trish at dollymall July 16, 2021, 1:55 am
- I hope you, Clare, and the rest of the family are all OK. Please stay safe! - Merce July 15, 2021, 8:15 pm
- I caught COVID back in Oct-Nov. Praying for everyone’s safety!! - MsPBody July 15, 2021, 6:34 pm
- Words can’t make it better, but know that many of us are thinking of you and your cousin and family - Susan July 15, 2021, 5:15 pm
- Re: NDR....>> - Sandi M in Chicagoland July 15, 2021, 2:11 pm
- Oh, I'm so sorry. are Sophie, my, & your parents vacinnated? - Marna July 15, 2021, 2:02 pm
- Hope for the best. So sorry that you have so much on your plate. - Carine July 15, 2021, 1:38 pm
- I'm so sorry. Hopefully your shots keep you all safe. - Kimberlee in MI July 15, 2021, 7:47 am
- I hope you don't have covid. - maywong July 15, 2021, 7:01 am
« Back to index | View thread »