Posted by Saucy Suwi on July 15, 2021, 6:54 am
As most of you know my cousin has cancer and not long to live. Anyway I went to visit her last Saturday and we had a lovely time. I'm double jabbed and as we were eating and drinking not always masked. I also chatted and was in close(ish) contact with her family including fetching some wool from her daughters bedroom. I was hoping if she was well enough I could visit again next week? A while ago I offered to cook her and the family a roast pork dinner with crackling (crackling is the important bit LOL)
Anyway this morning Clare messages me the her daughter has tested positive for covid! So far the others are OK. So, just as I was starting to feel a little better about things, well maybe not better more accepting, I have my worry hat back on! I worry for Clare and her family, but also for mine! I have ordered the testing kits so will know in a few days! We have been locked away for 18 months hardly any contact with anyone as we had to all shield. On the couple of times we did go out gloves/mask/ sanitizer things. Everything that comes into the house is cleaned. As soon as we got home shower and change clothes. And now this! *sigh* But mostly I worry about Clare.
On another note my cat Ashley Banjo who is very old is starting to get to *that* time!
But it's not raining today so I guess that's a good thing!
- NDR....>> - Saucy Suwi July 15, 2021, 6:54 am
« Back to index | View thread »
- So sad :-( - Queli July 16, 2021, 8:25 am
- How traumatic! I know what you mean about "trying" to get back out there...and then this. Bless you! - trish at dollymall July 16, 2021, 1:55 am
- I hope you, Clare, and the rest of the family are all OK. Please stay safe! - Merce July 15, 2021, 8:15 pm
- I caught COVID back in Oct-Nov. Praying for everyone’s safety!! - MsPBody July 15, 2021, 6:34 pm
- Words can’t make it better, but know that many of us are thinking of you and your cousin and family - Susan July 15, 2021, 5:15 pm
- Re: NDR....>> - Sandi M in Chicagoland July 15, 2021, 2:11 pm
- Oh, I'm so sorry. are Sophie, my, & your parents vacinnated? - Marna July 15, 2021, 2:02 pm
- Hope for the best. So sorry that you have so much on your plate. - Carine July 15, 2021, 1:38 pm
- I'm so sorry. Hopefully your shots keep you all safe. - Kimberlee in MI July 15, 2021, 7:47 am
- I hope you don't have covid. - maywong July 15, 2021, 7:01 am