This is a true story and worth opening
My mother-in-law is 100% Italian from New York, and if you have Italian families you will understand.
At MY wedding, my future husband's ex-brother-in-law came as the "plus one" with his daughter (our niece). We had a late afternoon family service at our home, so the family had been celebrating all day.
A group of the guys were on the front porch drinking, laughing, goofing around. All of a sudden I heard the loudest wolf whistle and went to the window. The ex-brother-in-law said, "Now that's what I'm talking about! This wedding just got interesting!"
I looked in the driveway and was horrified to see one of my dear friends (who he was referring to), reaching in to the back of her car to get her clerical robes. That's right! My friend is a minister and was officiating the ceremony. I was mortified.
Being the good natured lady she is, she said, "Now that's the way to welcome the minister!"
- Have you been to a wedding where something unusual happened? - Doll Divas Inquiry June 21, 2021, 12:53 pm
- No - maywong June 25, 2021, 6:09 am
- went to a wedding in NYC, where there was an production company filming a wedding scene across ... - giarte June 23, 2021, 1:44 pm
- Unusual and wonderful. The entire wedding party were silver haired seniors ... story inside - Donna L June 21, 2021, 10:29 pm
- Re: Have you been to a wedding where something unusual happened? - Sandi M in Chicagoland June 21, 2021, 8:18 pm
- Groom locked his knees and passed out. He revived and finished the ceremony. It was a young...msg - Jen H June 21, 2021, 7:04 pm
- This is a true story and worth opening - robyne523 June 21, 2021, 2:16 pm
- A brawl broke out at a friend's wedding started by her brother. They haven't spoken since then 1980s - Gwenevere June 21, 2021, 1:06 pm
« Back to index | View thread »