Itches somethin' fierce, too!
That itch isn't like a mosquito bite. This itches and burns for days or even weeks. I like to scratch 'em 'til they bleed, then pinch alcohol into the bite. Tiny little mite larvae that crawl up bodies 'til they find a tight spot (underwear lines and any tight clothing lines are favorite spots), then they inject an anticoagulant so the blood flows, and they even build themselves a tiny little crusty straw to drink from. And they're not shy in their construction work. Nearly invisible, but well-felt!
- Whining and Bragging - Paul in Warrensburg June 10, 2021, 4:17 pm
- I found out about them on a trip to Texas *eek* - valmaxi June 11, 2021, 12:09 pm
- Ken looks so cute. - maywong June 11, 2021, 6:03 am
- More great photos! - Saucy Suwi June 11, 2021, 4:26 am
- Love your outdoor pics! - Nilsa June 10, 2021, 9:30 pm
- Love that last one, Paul! - Donna L June 10, 2021, 9:11 pm
- I love that Ken! - Queli June 10, 2021, 7:50 pm
- They sound like something that bites! - Steph in ma June 10, 2021, 4:47 pm
- Itches somethin' fierce, too! - Paul in Warrensburg June 10, 2021, 5:11 pm
« Back to index | View thread »