I ate bugs for nothing. LOL
...and you still do
I like to open programs with, "Who here would NEVER, EVER, eat a bug?" Lots of hands usually go up. Then I read 'em what the FDA allows in our food. I give them the spec's on cinnamon, cocoa beans and cornmeal. I get lots of "Eww"s and "Yuck!"s. I tell 'em, "I didn't read you all that to scare you off from eating altogether, but to show you that you already eat bugs, so I've really got nothing scary up here."
For you non-US readers, the FDA is "Food and Drug Administration" -the gov't inspectors. Everything's gotta be government approved, right?
- Another Day Another, oh, I don't know how much... - Paul in Warrensburg June 3, 2021, 6:43 pm
- Looks interesting but I think I Ould pass on the bugs. - maywong June 5, 2021, 6:18 am
- Great photos, but eeeeeeeewwwwww! - Sandi M in Chicagoland June 4, 2021, 5:36 pm
- OK....not sure I could eat bugs! - Saucy Suwi June 4, 2021, 10:22 am
- And some of the kids asked! - Paul in Warrensburg June 4, 2021, 7:17 am
- I attended a kids program like this once. ( m ) - Kathy M. in CO June 4, 2021, 6:27 am
- I ate bugs for nothing. LOL - Paul in Warrensburg June 4, 2021, 6:59 am
« Back to index | View thread »