It happened to me too and a friend of mine...
I don't think it was Amazon's fault. I think Mattel promising a June 1 availability was the problem. The dolls are late arriving from Mattel. I saw a couple of people got their dolls so maybe a smaller amount were in stock by June 1. I got a message to inform me about the delay and asked was I still interested in my order. Amazon said they will not charge until they ship and will notify me when they ship my order.
- I so dislike it when Amazon, or any place, lies about when items are available, after taking >> - Steph in ma June 1, 2021, 1:20 pm
- I thought they don't take your money until the item ships? - maywong June 2, 2021, 9:11 am
- Methinks thou art peodorized? - Paul in Warrensburg June 1, 2021, 3:27 pm
- Hear hear! - Bella's Alex June 1, 2021, 3:08 pm
- Yeah, that's exceedingly irritating. It happens a lot unfortunately. They >> - Dawn - OSS June 1, 2021, 2:16 pm
- It happened to me too and a friend of mine... - Cathy (kellycat) June 2, 2021, 12:08 am
« Back to index | View thread »