and I gotta get some written today!
My protagonist thinks she's in her early/mid 20s. She's living a somewhat self-inflicted homeless lifestyle, but has had quite a few offers for support. She did accept the offer of camp space and some equipment, but really doesn't like to impose on anyone. Until she regains her memory, she doesn't want to do anything to jeopardize what she may have had in her previous life. She meets lots of people, teaches kids about wild edibles, and is generally a pleasant sort to hang out with. A scary thing is that I actually met a girl who fits almost all my protagonist's traits --except the homeless part. --even an aspect of her life I'd written as a scene, but not yet connected to the story. That girl was almost spooky.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- If you were required to write a book, what would you write about? - Doll Divas Inquiry May 13, 2021, 1:29 pm
- Workin' on one right now! - Paul in Warrensburg May 15, 2021, 9:01 am
- and I gotta get some written today! - Paul in Warrensburg May 15, 2021, 9:31 am
- Dioramas and dolls - Saucy Suwi May 14, 2021, 5:36 am
- Growing up in the Caribbean. The uniqueness of those years. - Merce May 13, 2021, 6:39 pm
- I will do a historical research about some famous event and then write the book. - Nilsa May 13, 2021, 4:46 pm
- Fun question! Maybe a novel that takes place mostly in the main character's memories, something ... - Bella's Alex May 13, 2021, 4:13 pm
- I'm working 2 fantasies now, one about Faerie & one about a vampire - Bridget May 13, 2021, 4:01 pm
- Historical fiction....Civil War era most likely. - Dawn - OSS May 13, 2021, 2:09 pm
- I would love to write a book like A Gentleman In Moscow. - Queli May 13, 2021, 1:57 pm
« Back to index | View thread »