Day 6: Formal Kodak Moment (Mother and Daughter)
Posted by Bella's Alex on May 6, 2021, 7:08 pm
Charlotte is a vintage/mod Living Fluff # 1143 (1971-1972) wearing the 50th Anniversary Skipper Repro (2014) Happy Birthday dress # 1919 (1965).
Florence is a Fashionably Floral Silkstone (2015) wearing the dress from the Silkstone Accessory pack of 2002.
In this picture:
*From the Ideal Tammy Dollhouse (c. 1963): Background is from its kitchen (lengthened and modified) as well as the kitchen sink & stove.*
Miniature cookbooks by BakingInMiniature on Etsy.
“ScotTowels” and “Soilax” cleaning product are from a My Merry “Cleaning Closet” set (early 1960s).
Vintage Barbie minis.
- Day 6: Formal Kodak Moment (Mother and Daughter) - Bella's Alex May 6, 2021, 7:08 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Sweet and charming photo! Love how you've coordinated the colours in their dresses. - Donna L May 7, 2021, 6:06 pm
- Nice! Love your pics. :) - Dawn - OSS May 7, 2021, 8:27 am
- I love the dresses. - maywong May 7, 2021, 7:11 am
- Very pretty dresses! - Saucy Suwi May 7, 2021, 6:03 am
- Very cute!!! - Nilsa May 6, 2021, 9:51 pm
- Charlotte is so cute! love her face! - Sandi M in Chicagoland May 6, 2021, 9:27 pm
- Love the colors of the dresses, so pretty. - Kathy M. in CO May 6, 2021, 8:14 pm