I think so. She wrote to me several months ago that she thought it was time to stop . . .
At that time I still had a pending order. However, in January she sent me a different doll, which I had admired and was overjoyed to receive. On the outside of the box she wrote "One thing I've learned is never say never." I sent a thank you first in an e-mail and later in a card via snail mail but have not heard back. We used to correspond quite a bit, but I think she's moved on to a new stage in her life.
- Question about Wildflower dolls, did Andrea quit making them? ( m ) - Kathy M. in CO April 29, 2021, 6:58 am
- Thanks, I had been thinking of getting another one. Will have to wait. - Kathy M. in CO April 29, 2021, 10:14 pm
- So glad to see this update! I saw that she had shoulder/arm injuries awhile back . . . - Leslie April 29, 2021, 1:30 pm
- Sue's correct! Andrea went to Costa Rica with her son, the doctor. So she's off on adventure! >> - Steph in ma April 29, 2021, 10:33 am
- I think so. She wrote to me several months ago that she thought it was time to stop . . . - SueJ April 29, 2021, 7:37 am
« Back to index | View thread »