Theme: Gingham checks
Posted by Sandi M in Chicagoland on April 19, 2021, 7:24 am
(This is Barbie and Chelsea(Grand named her) from the HFIM house who are sisters. )
These two dresses were found in the thrift store bags...Chelsea's needed new shoulder straps...I opted to not make them tied, as my fingers can't manage that.
Washed and ironed, they look adorable
Barbie's is Dancing Doll #1626 1965-66
Chelsea is always a bit of a TomBoy in my stories and seldom wears dresses....
But who can turn down this...and I forgot to put on the nylon slip that apparently came with this. This is Skipper Me 'n my Doll #1913 1965-66.
She really doesn't look like a TomBoy anymore!
And, you have to love thrift stores that don't know what they are selling!
- Theme: Gingham checks - Sandi M in Chicagoland April 19, 2021, 7:24 am
« Back to index | View thread »
- Great photo's and story. I never find anything in second hand shops>> - Saucy Suwi April 20, 2021, 4:57 am
- Very sweet dresses - Marna April 19, 2021, 2:18 pm
- They are so pretty!! They're the picture of spring! >> - Donna L April 19, 2021, 12:35 pm
- Really cute! Great way to get this theme started! - SueJ April 19, 2021, 10:05 am
- Never was much dollwise at my local thrifts. You have been a good shopper! - Karon in VA April 19, 2021, 8:29 am
- The dress look brand new. - maywong April 19, 2021, 7:52 am