Yes, 4 months. Quebec has stretched the interval to 4 months >>>
Canada has no domestic vaccine production. Our supply from Pfizer comes from their plant in Belgium where there were delays due to an upgrade of the facility. Our other vaccines like Moderna and AstraZeneca also come from production facilities in other countries.
Quebec maintains that 4 months between doses is acceptable, maybe not ideal, but the idea is to get as many people as possible vaccinated with at least one dose.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- From 2019 - Laura and her chicks - Donna L April 1, 2021, 12:39 am
- Aawww...love it! - Queli April 2, 2021, 10:12 pm
- So adorable!! - lovindollz April 1, 2021, 2:17 pm
- So cute! - Marna April 1, 2021, 2:16 pm
- So sweet! Hope you are feeling better. Going to Birnie? - Judie in Montreal April 1, 2021, 9:16 am
- Very Sweet!!! - Sandi M in Chicagoland April 1, 2021, 9:02 am
- Very sweet pic. - maywong April 1, 2021, 7:01 am
- Sweet photo! Hope you feel better! - Kathy M. in CO April 1, 2021, 5:34 am
- Such a sweet picture! - Saucy Suwi April 1, 2021, 5:21 am
« Back to index | View thread »