Diorama tutorial - vintage television
Posted by Wandy in Pensacola on February 16, 2021, 12:17 pm
Wood chest from Jo-Anne or Michael's.
Stain the wood with black or brown Sharpie.
Legs are round dowel, one inch long.
Cross stitch Aida cloth for speaker cover.
Screen is an image found on Pinterest.
Control knobs are beads and scrapbook stickers stuck to balsa wood.
- Diorama tutorial - vintage television - Wandy in Pensacola February 16, 2021, 12:17 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Looks great! - Saucy Suwi February 17, 2021, 8:45 am
- Very clever. - maywong February 17, 2021, 7:34 am
- Very cool! - Sandi M in Chicagoland February 16, 2021, 3:58 pm
- Very realistic! - Marna February 16, 2021, 1:24 pm
- Awesome !! (added to tutorial non scrolling post) - valmaxi February 16, 2021, 12:49 pm
- Wow that is so clever! Thank you! - Sheila in CA February 16, 2021, 12:25 pm